Tuesday, 29 September 2026

Mid-Way NEA Peer Review

 Mid-Way NEA Peer Review

COVERS




These are the covers I have created so far, I believe both the images to be very striking and powerful and I'm happy with how they look within a magazine composition. I think my covers fit the mental health theme very well through relevant coverlines and the bold typography. The consistent, modern house style and pop culture references will appeal to my young adult audience. To improve I will refine spacing and alignment for a possibly clearer layout.

Contents




At this stage, I have prioritised composition , so page numbers and article titles are not yet included. I have selected additional images that work well with my mental health theme, although I worry the two contents pages look too similar. The images are also concentrated in the middle of the page but I am unsure whether this suits my magazines layout.

Website

My Website

My website is incomplete but it is already developing the strong stylised, alternative aesthetic I want for my mental health magazine. I want to establish a base of images and text first before introducing movement, animations and interactive featured to make the website more engaging and visually exciting.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mid-Way NEA Peer Review

 Mid-Way NEA Peer Review COVERS These are the covers I have created so far, I believe both the images to be very striking and powerful and I...